Horse Hill well set for testing and production next year – Lenigas
The company behind the Horse Hill oil exploration well near Horley in Surrey is looking to carry out testing early in 2015, with production later in the year.
The company behind the Horse Hill oil exploration well near Horley in Surrey is looking to carry out testing early in 2015, with production later in the year.
Our digest of last month’s news about fracking, shale and onshore oil and gas developments from the UK and around the world including: IGas unveils plans to increase drilling in South Downs National Park and Surrey Report finds Cuadrilla’s plans for Fylde already causing anxiety and stress Bianca […]
Saturday October 11th Global Frackdown Day UK event details Friends of the Earth events
Events about fracking and onshore oil and gas during October 2014. Updated weekly. Sunday, 05 October 2014 Picnic at Horse Hill drilling site, 2pm, Horse Hill, near Horley, RH6 0RB Details
No exceptional circumstances to justify drilling in the National Park, committee says. Companies being prevented from drilling in the SE, says Celtique Energie Opponents of drilling in the South Downs National Park celebrated this morning after the rejection of Celtique Energie’s application for an exploratory oil well near […]
From today Investigating Balcombe And Cuadrilla has a new look and a new name. We’ll continue to publish independent, evidence-based journalism but we’ll be widening the focus to the onshore oil and gas business throughout the UK and the campaign against it.
26th August 2014 The appeal began this morning of an anti-fracking campaigner convicted of assaulting and obstructing a police officer at last year’s protests at Balcombe.
19th August 2014 Our review of 24-hours of anti-fracking protests and the reaction to them. 17th August 2pm Blackpool| Granada reports hundreds of anti-fracking campaigners march through Blackpool in opposition to further exploratory drilling on the Fylde Coast.
12th August 2014 An e-petition calling for West Sussex County Council to declare the county a frack-free zone is now 238 signatures away from a council debate. 2,126 people have signed the petition online and 636 on paper. Under council rules, a full meeting of West Sussex County […]
11th August 2014 Campaigners calling for a ban on fracking in West Sussex have two weeks left to collect more than 800 signatures to secure a county council debate on the issue.